903270-778 Nike Special Field Air Force 1 Qs Men's Shoes
Style No. 903270-778
RUGGED DURABILITYThe Nike Special Field Air Force 1 QS??Men's Shoe delivers covert urban utility through military-inspired details, including ballistic nylon and full-grain leather overlays.
- Ballistic nylon with full-grain leather overlays for premium durability
- Gusseted tongue helps block the elements
- Two adjustable ankle straps for personalized support
- Durable foam midsole with encapsulated Air provides lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole for durable traction on a variety of surfaces
AIR FORCE 1 ORIGINS
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One?????the aircraft that carries the U.S. President. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Nike Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe?????s status as an icon.