[CT8441-002] Nike Air Force 1 '07 Men's Shoes
Style No. 194275473130
THE LEGEND OF CHICAGO.
The Nike Air Force 1 ’07 pays homage to the diverse culture of Chicago. 10 divergent patterns create a design that nods to the city's communities. It celebrates this February's assembling of basketball stars in the Windy City.
- 10 patterns are stitched together, signifying the variety of cultures that come together in Chicago.
- The leather overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
- Padded, low-cut collar feels soft and comfortable while adding a sleek look.
- Foam midsole
- Perforations on the toe
- Reflective elements
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment
- Shown: Black/Green Spark/Gum Light Brown/Black
- Style: CT8441-002
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.