[AR9293-015] Nike Air Max 720 Women's Shoes
Style No. 193152118485
BIGGER IS BETTER.
The Nike Air Max 720 goes bigger than ever before with Nike’s tallest Air unit yet, which offers more air underfoot for unimaginable, all-day comfort. Has Air Max gone too far? We hope so.
- A textile and synthetic upper gives comfortable support.
- Nike's tallest Air unit to date, the 720 Air unit runs the length of the outsole.
- Colors take inspiration from the natural world, a counterpoint to the shoe's futuristic look.
- Molded lines in the upper appear to radiate out from the sides, creating a wavelike design.
- Rubber coverage on the outsole gives durable traction.
- Translucent rubber on the heel highlights the Air unit.
- Shown: Black/Anthracite/Black
- Style: AR9293-015
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.