318429-700 Nike Air Huarache Men's Shoes
TOUR YELLOWStyle No. 823233511002
THE CLASSIC CONTINUES
Designed to stretch with your foot, the Nike Air Huarache Men's Shoe has remained a sneaker staple since its 1991 debut, when it changed the face of running footwear forever.
- Leather, synthetic leather or textile upper depending on color
- Outer cage and elastic heel strap for support and classic look
- Foam sole with encapsulated Nike Air cushioning for comfort
- Rubber outsole heel and toe
- Shown: TOUR YELLOW/ANTHRACITE-WHITE
- Style: 318429-700
Air Huarache Origins
Designed by Tinker Hatfield and released in 1991, the Nike Air Huarache shook up the running world. The lining of the shoe was created to act as an exoskeleton for the athlete, molding to the shape of the foot and ankle. The shoe was such a hit that it soon found its way to basketball courts and subsequently the streets, where it earned its status as an icon.